Carry The F.L.A.G.
It is not only important to remind Americans of the sacrifices made daily to protect our freedom, it is equally important to educate the next generation. Through our Carry The Flag program, we are forming Flag Clubs throughout the country in Elementary, Middle School and High Schools. The program is an active way for students to learn the history of our Flag, to learn honor and respect for our flag, to learn how our Veterans have fought for our flag and to learn how to fold, lower and gather the flag.
Flag Program toolkit
- Student_Application.pdf (234 KB)
- Elementary_Stu.pdf (345 KB)
- Elementary_Curriculum_Answer_Key.pdf (151 KB)
- Middle_School_Curriculum_Answer_Key.doc (29.5 KB)
- Middle_School_.pdf (355 KB)
- High_School_Curriculum_Answer_Key.pdf (46.3 KB)
- High_School_St.pdf (370 KB)
- Photo_Release_Form.pdf (3.18 MB)
- Sponsor_Handbook__download_.pdf (390 KB)