Welcome to Brad's CTL Page
I plan to remember, honor, and celebrate our nation's heroes by participating in the event and raising funds to support organizations which help heroes and their families. Please help me continue to support our heroes with a donation to my team. For the second year in a row, I am carrying for the following:
Dallas Police Department (DPD) officers and Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) officer killed in the line of duty on July 7, 2016. The officers are as follows:
• Senior Cpl. Lorne Ahrens (12 Year Veteran of DPD)
• Officer Michael Krol (9 Year Veteran of DPD)
• Sgt. Michael Smith (28 Year Veteran of DPD and former Army Ranger)
• Officer Patricio "Patrick" Zamarripa (5 Year Veteran of DPD and former Navy Sailor)
• Officer Brent Thompson (7 Year Veteran of DART and former Marine)
Col. Allgood - KIA 1/20/2007 - Dr. Allgood was assigned to the 30th Medical Brigade, European Regional Medical Command, Heidelberg, Germany; died in Baghdad on Jan. 20, 2007 when the UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter he was riding in was shot down. Dr. Allgood was a 1982 graduate of the United States Military Academy, and he was the third-generation Allgood to go to OU medical school.
Lt. Carl P. Adatto, M.D. – USN- 4th Naval Construction Battalion, South Pacific (WWII)
Who are you Carrying?
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.