About Carry The Load
What started as a mission to restore the true meaning of Memorial Day has grown to include more than just our military heroes and more than just the one holiday. Carry The Load works to bring all Americans together to participate in honoring our nation’s heroes every day. See the full story in the video.
- 2011 Founded by Veteran U.S. Navy SEALs, Clint Bruce and Stephen Holley, Carry The Load's mission to restore the true meaning of Memorial Day featured a 20-hour and 11-minute Memorial March that took place on Memorial Day in Dallas.
- 2012 Launched a National Relay, consisting of an East Coast Route from West Point to Dallas.
- 2016 Added a West Coast Route from Seattle to Dallas.
- 2017 Covered more than 19 states, including 50 City Rallies throughout the country.
- 2019 Added a Midwest Route from Minneapolis to Dallas; footprint increases to 40 states.
- 2020 Added a Mountain State Route from Minot to Dallas; footprint increases to 46 states and 70+ Rallies.
To provide an active way to honor and remember our nation’s heroes by connecting Americans to the sacrifices made by our military, veterans, first responders and their families.
Our vision is for all Americans to participate in honoring the sacrifices made by our nation’s heroes.
To raise awareness of those who sacrifice for us daily by providing Americans an active way to remember, honor and celebrate them.
To raise funds to be distributed to non-profit partners who provide healing services for the mind, body and soul of our warriors.
To inspire patriotism in our youth by educating them about the American flag and the sacrifices made to honor it.
Below is the latest from our annual Impact Report. Have more questions about where our time and funds are allocated? Contact us.